COVID-19 Safety Precautions & InformationHotel News \
Due to the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 and in line with the Indonesian Government's directives to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and having full regard for your health and safety and that of the other guests, we would request your cooperation in taking precautionary measures as follows:
- Every guest should register on PeduliLindungi mobile application and complete a Health Declaration form prior to entering the Hotel area.
- Every guest, 12 years old and above, should show their proof of first vaccination prior to entering the Hotel area. This can be done by either showing the vaccination status within the PeduliLindungi mobile app, showing a vaccination certificate, or a doctor's letter.
- Always use a mask while in the Hotel public area. Please make sure to wash and clean your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and running water.
- If you do not wear or do not have a face mask, the Hotel will provide one for you. Please ask our Staff for assistance.
- Always keep 1-2 meters of distance with other guests of the Hotel.
- Hotel guests with a temperature of 37.3° Celsius and above are not allowed to enter the Hotel area.
- Please park your vehicles in the designated parking area.
- We would like to recommend that you park your own vehicles to minimize the spread of COVID-19. However, if necessary, the Hotel will provide valet service.
- During your stay at the Hotel, should you experience symptoms of illness such as fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties, severe muscle aches, continuous chest pains or chills, and shivering, please report to the Hotel staff and we will assist you to get the necessary treatment.
- Some Hotel facilities such as Sepik Massage Therapy & Spa and the Fitness Center are temporarily closed to ensure minimum public gatherings.
- During an event held at the Hotel, the Event Organiser must adhere to the limit of the number of participants in accordance with local government regulations.
- The Event Organiser should observe and enforce the time limit in accordance with local government regulations.
- The Hotel has the full right to stop any event if the Event Organiser does not follow all of the above government regulations.
- The Event Organizer is not allowed to change the layout and sitting arrangement that has been set up by Hotel staff, in accordance with our Health Protocols.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.